Robert wood Johnson Hamilton Auxilary Annual Flea Market
The RWJ Hamilton Auxiliary Flea Market will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2009 from 8-2:00 p.m. on the RWJ Hamilton Campus.- Employee Parking Lot. Rain date will be the following Saturday on May 23rd.
Fee is $15.00 for two 9' x 10' parking spaces. Tables are the responsibility of the vendor. To reserve a space, please complete a registration form which can be picked up in the Foundation office or download online @
Rain Date 5/23/2009
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
1. I understand that my application and check are to be returned to the address on the application and in the letter and not the Hospital address. If it is mailed to the hospital, I understand that I am not guaranteed a space the day of the event.
2. I understand that there will be no confirmation sent to me and the $15.00 fee is non-refundable if I can not make the scheduled rain date or any other rain dates that may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. I will arrive and be set up by 7:45 a.m. If I am not set up by 7:45 a.m., I understand that my space could be sold to any vendor on the waiting list who is at the market that morning.
4. I will not leave the Flea Market before the 2:00 p.m. ending time, but will stay for the duration of the event. (This is for the safety of our customers who are walking around and enjoying the event)
5. I will make sure when I leave that my assigned spots are clean and that I have not left any articles or garbage behind, unless Robert Wood Johnson has notified me that they have contracted with a vendor to pick-up any articles that the participants do not want. This will be done by a notice attached to my vendor spot assignment upon arrival.
6. Articles left behind without permission will be cause to not renew my application at future RWJ Hamilton Auxiliary flea markets.
7. I understand that as of July 4, 2008 Robert Wood Johnson has become a totally “Smoke Free Campus”. Therefore, no smoking will be allowed at the Flea Market or anywhere else on the campus, including in my car.Common Rules Selected: Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.