Event/Application Rules & Regulations
Guidelines and Regulations for the Remington’s Facility
1. There are areas of the facility that are restricted. No one is allowed in these rooms, please stay in designated areas for safety purposes.
2. At no time will a member of the event connect or disconnect electrical or access breaker panels. If you need electrical assistance, contact the Eureka! Staff and we will get with EMMS (the management company’s people) to help you.
3. If, at any time, public, facility, and/or equipment safety becomes a concern, EMMS reserves the right to excuse the person responsible from a certain area or the entire facility.
4. Remington’s is a tobacco, drug, and alcohol-free facility. No smoking, alcoholic beverages, or drugs allowed.
5. Any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted on the property.
6. Proper attire is required at all times.
7. No profanity or vulgarity allowed.
8. All parties are responsible for personal items brought on property. If rented or borrowed property has been used, it is the responsibility of the party to see its return immediately after the event.
9. Remington’s is not responsible for any personal items brought to the facility for use at the event. However, every reasonable effort will be made to assist in protecting such property.
10. All areas to be left as found.
11. Decorations may not be nailed, pinned, or glued onto any furniture, walls, stage, or other fixtures.
Guidelines and Regulations for the Eureka! Christmas Extravaganza
1. Eureka! Christmas Extravaganza is not responsible for your space. It is the responsibility of the vendor to be with the space and keep an eye on personal merchandise.
2. Vendors must check-in before setting up. A business license and a signed copy of your understanding of these guidelines must be turned in before you will be allowed to set up. We are anticipating an inspection from the city and must have your license on file.
4. No obscene or explicit materials may be brought to the sale by the vendor or sold by the vendor.
5. It is the vendor’s responsibility to turn in sales tax to the proper city office.
6. If a vendor starts packing up or leaves before 4 pm the day of the sale, that vendor will not be allowed to register for any other Eureka! events.
7. It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure trash and merchandise are taken care of at the end of the sale. There will be a fine of $100 if you do not. (Remington’s charges us a fee for the extra cleaning, so we would pass that on to the person who left the mess.)
8. It is the vendor's responsibility to know the details and procedures for the event. We will mail the important information with the receipt for payment. If this information becomes lost, please call or email us and we will mail you another copy.
Common Rules Selected:
Vendors can share a booth. City law requires city issued vendor permit. (Permit Phone:
417-345-8555) Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! Overnight Security Provided. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. Additional Lighting Recommended (bring lights and cords). No Early Packup Allowed. Raffle / Door Prize Donation Required. NO Setup until vehicle fully unloaded and moved. Vehicles can not be brought near stand for un/loading. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.