Event/Application Rules & Regulations
* Refunds will not be issued*
*Vendors will be considered “no-show” if you have not arrived, and set up by
7:00 a.m., on the day of the Bazaar. At 7:00 a.m. all “no-show” spaces will be
available for sale. In addition, if you are a “no-show”, you will not be allowed to
participate in future Holiday Bazaars.
* If you register, and cancel later than one week before the Bazaar, you will not be eligible to
Participate in future Holiday Bazaars.
* You may not occupy an empty booth without permission and payment
* You are responsible for supplying your own tables, loading carts, flatbeds, and dollies
* Vehicles may not park in the fire lanes after unloading/loading merchandise
* All merchandise must be removed at the end of the day or it becomes Southwest
* Nails, tape or anything that will mar the walls of the Headquarters Building may
not be used
* The show officials shall designate selling areas and each vendor shall sell and
display within the confines of that designated and purchased area
* Southwest Airlines reserves the right to restrict the sale, display or distribution
of any printed material, photographs, books, magazines, pictures, paraphernalia,
or other representations in order to maintain a proper, moral and wholesome
* No merchandise can be sold with the Southwest Airlines logo, name or
trademark without the prior approval of the Licensing Department (Barri Tucker
* Booth spaces cannot be used for games, skill, palm reading, etc.
* When you set up on Sunday, anything left on the premises of Southwest Airlines is done
so entirely at the risk of the Vendor
* Once your application has been accepted, you may not make any changes to your product
line. Booth assignments are based on product as well as electrical needs.
* Southwest Airlines and its Employees will not assume responsibility in the event
of injury, accident or theft
* Southwest Airlines will not be responsible for returned checks.
* If your check, as a Vendor, is returned, you will not be allowed to participate in the Bazaar
This applies to Employees as well. You will be responsible for paying any Bank service charges.
* You may set up on Sunday, November 22, 2009 between 11:00 a.m. and
2:00 p.m. There will be no exceptions on the set up times
* The Bazaar, Monday, November 23, 2009 starts at 8:00 a.m. and will end at 2:00 p.m. All Vendors
must be out of the Building by 4:00 p.m. You must arrive by 7:00 a.m. on Monday if you did not set
up on Sunday.
* You may not share your Vendor Table with any other Vendor. Each Vendor must
purchase their own booth
* No open flames, no grilling, no sterno, no propane, no microwaves, no skillets are allowed
in the Building at any time. No cooking or heating will be allowed.
• Your application will not be accepted until we have received your payment
Common Rules Selected:
No Refunds or Show Credits. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. Raffle / Door Prize Donation Required. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.