Event/Application Rules & Regulations
FLEA MARKET APPLICATION - CONTRACT - TABLE REGISTRATION
Victor Kaplij Register: Call (941) 441-7233
2740 Kalsted Street Complete registration and submit (2) Originals with
North Port, FL 34288 Payment.
This agreement is made between Victor Kaplij (Independent Contractor), hereby termed as the Greater Southwest Florida Flea Market and ______________________________, hereinafter termed Vendor, for vendor table space at St. Andrew’s Ukrainian Religious & Cultural Center, 4100 South Biscayne Drive, North Port, FL 34287.
DATE OF EVENT: Saturday, January 23, 2010 HOURS: 8:00AM to 3:00PM
1. Vendor will be selling/promoting the following items/products at the Flea Market:
2. All vendor set-up will be 6:30AM - 8:00AM on the day of the Flea Market.
3. All vendors must vacate area by 4:00PM.
4. Table space is reserved upon payment in full. Location is on a first come basis.
5. It is understood and agreed that it is the responsibility of the vendor to collect, report and file any required Florida state sales taxes and related forms.
6. No sales of any type of firearms, ammunition, martial arts weapons, drugs, alcohol, pornographic, tobacco products or related items or sale of pets are not allowed.
7. No alcohol beverages are allowed on the exhibit floor for consumption or sale.
8. No Counterfeit or Illegal merchandise is to be displayed or sold. Vendor will not infringe upon copy- righted or trademarked material of any entity.
9. Vendors must keep their selling area clean and well maintained. All unsold merchandise, bags and boxes must be removed at the end of the day.
10.There are NO REFUNDS for a vendor No Show or weather conditions of any kind.
INDOOR: 6 Foot or 8 Foot - $20.00 per table & 2 chairs
OUTDOOR: 6 Foot or 8 Foot - $20.00 per table & 2 chairs
ELECTRICITY: $10.00 per table (Indoors Only)
Please reserve _______ Indoor table spaces @$20.00 per space
Please reserve _______ Outdoor table spaces @20.00 per space
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE: $________ Payment in full is due with Contract.
Checks made payable to: Victor Kaplij, 2740 Kalsted Street, North Port, FL 34288
I agree to the above terms and conditions. Accepted by:
Vendor Signature Date Signature Date
Address___________________________ Phone________________ Email _________________
Common Rules Selected:
Held Rain or Shine! No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Early Packup Allowed. Table Cloth or Drape Required. No Eating or Drinking permitted at booth. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.