This is a trade show being held in Frisco Texas and the beautiful Frisco Heritage complex. We are accepting approx. 50 vendors from all types of crafts and wares. We limit only ONE booth from any commercial company to participate in this event. Table and 10X10 booth spaces are available for rent. All applications and payments must be received before January 1st.
This will be a fun filled day for the entire family. We will be in the same complex as the Frisco Heritage museum, We will have Bar-B-Que for sale, over 50 vendors to shop from, Clowns, face painters and many other family oriented activities.
The fair is being held in the Frisco Heritage Center Depot located at 6499 Page St. It is not connected with the Frisco Heritage Museum or the Heritage Association of Frisco.
We have advertised this event in 2 large newspapers and 2 smaller newspapers, we are passing out fliers at Stonebriar Center, and at the Dr. Pepper Stars Center. We are canvasing the neighborhoods int he area 1 week and one day prior to the event. We will place fliers in all of the city facilities for residents to pick up, as well as on all the community bulletin boards. We have approximately 15 websites with advertisements, several facebook pages, and a 1500 subscriber based email blast that is sent out prior to the event.
Advertising Done for This Event
We have currently secured advertising on 2 major radio stations in the DFW area, 1 minor radio station, 2 major newspapers, and 2 smaller newspapers. We have a flier campaign set for the Stonebriar center and Dr. Pepper Stars Center the night before the event. We will be canvasing the surrounding neighborhoods with fliers int he week prior to and the day prior to the event. We will be doing a 500 household phone call pre-recorded message to the residents of Frisco. We have a 1500 subscriber email list who we will email the week of the event. We have about 14 or 15 websites advertising for us. We are int eh process of building the Vendorblenders.com
website for launch prior to the event. We have advertisements on craigslist and other such sites. We will have fliers in all of the city offices as well as on the community bulletin boards throughout the city. I am currently seeking permission from the schools to send home fliers with the students the week of the event also. We will be researching other avenues for advertisement and welcome any recommendations.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
January 2010 Vendor Blender Craft & Vendor Fair
• Fair Details – The craft & vendor fair will be held inside the Frisco Heritage Museum. This will be a one-day fair on Saturday January 16th 2010 with the following schedule.
◊ Set up: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
◊ Open Doors: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
◊ Clean Up: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Publicity – The Craft Fair is widely advertised in the local newspaper, radio, and internet. We send out flyers through the county. Signs will be posted in front of the museum, and on cross streets in the vicinity. All vendors are encouraged to send emails to their client lists to invite them to attend. We also send out an email blast to some 1500 persons in the DFW area who have requested to be added to the list.
• Description of Your Product – please include a description of all products & brands you intend to display. Vendors who display merchandise not listed on the application or not approved prior to the event will be asked to remove the items from site. If the items are displayed or put back into site after being asked to remove said vendor will be asked to leave the event. This helps to ensure that we do not have two vendors displaying identical products, and or multiple companies at one booth. See Booth Rules for more information. We will only allow one type of product per space. (i.e. if you sell clothes and furniture, you can display both but will need to pay for 2 spaces. You will be given the amount of space you pay for.)
• Layout – All vendors are offered up to a 10X10 space. Vendors have the option to purchase either a space for a 6-8ft table or the 10X10 space (approx. 10X10 due to building shape and size.) We will make every effort to ensure you receive the total amount of space you have paid for. Cost for a Table space is $20. Cost for a 10X10 is $30. Additional Space per vendor will be considered after January 1st. A waiting list will be established as requests for additional spaces are requested on applications. Limited Electrical hook-ups are available on a first come first served basis for $5 per socket (2 sockets per outlet). Rental Tables (8 foot) are available for $10 and chairs for $5 each. Vendors have the option to provide their own tables however we require either a 6ft or 8 ft table. Prices for Space will increase after January 1st, 2010. Please remit payment as soon as possible.
• Vendor Responsibilities – Vendors are responsible for collecting payments for their own goods, as well as collecting all applicable sales tax. If two demonstrators from one company would like to split the space, this is allowed however full payment from only ONE demonstrator must be received prior to the event.
• Setup – We cannot allow setup the day prior due to a lack of security. Setup will begin promptly at 10a.m. on Saturday January 16, 2010.
• Tear Down – Crafters are to keep their booths open and intact until closing at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. All Vendors are expected to leave their assigned area clean at the end of the day.
• Vendor Parking – Vendors may park at the entrance while unloading, but cannot begin assembling their booths until vehicle has been moved. Vendors should park as far from the entrance as possible to allow shoppers to park near the entrance.
• Cancellation Policy – Cancellations received after December 31, 2010 will not receive a refund of their fees. We would appreciate prompt notification when you are aware you are unable to participate.
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Vendors can share a booth. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. Conditional Partial or Full Refunds by conditions such as date and whether your space is resold. Held Rain or Shine! ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Raffle / Door Prize Donation Required. Table Cloth or Drape Required. NO Setup until vehicle fully unloaded and moved. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
Retail Items Allowed.
Limited number of Artists per category.
Table cloths required.
No inventory boxes in view.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 2
quality levels explained