Event/Application Rules & Regulations
Replay to firstname.lastname@example.org
with name, address, phone, cell phone, email and a description of everything you will be selling, as well as attach photos of your products.
Sussex Tech Project Grad. 2012 Spring Crafter/Vendor Show
Presented By: Sussex Tech Project Graduation 2012
Location: Sussex Tech 105 North Church St Sparta, N.J.
Date: Saturday May 5, 2012
Time: Setup – 7:30am – 9:00am ….. Vendor Displays till 3:00pm (NO early breakdown, cars MUST be unload and moved to far lot after drive way before any set up is to begin)
Facilities: Gym, Vendors supply own Tables/Chairs. Table Cloths are required.
All proceeds go to the Project Graduation Class of 2012 to help off set cost of a drug/ alcohol free night for all graduates.
Payment: $30.00 per table, $5.00 extra for end, $5.00 extra for wall spot, $10.00 extra for electricity
Checks Payable to: Sussex Tech
Mail to: Sussex Tech
29 Highland Ave
West Milford, NJ 07480
THE UNDERSIGNED VENDOR AGREES TO THE CONTRACT TERMS AS STATED
1. Sussex Tech & the Township of Sparta are not liable for any loss or damage & will not be responsible for and personal injury to the vendor, his associates and/or merchandise. The Vendor hereby agrees to indemnity, hold harmless and defend the above named entities and the Township of Sparta from any acts or omissions to act of the vendor, its employees, agents and assigns.
2. Vendors are responsible for any damage they may cause while participating in the day’s events.
3. The vendor area will be clean and orderly upon departure.
4. Sussex Tech reserves the right to restrict the sale or display of any items or services or causes that have not been previously approved by the Commission. NO Glow products, silly string, poppers, snappers, bow&arrows, Guns.
5. Upon being accepting you will receive a email conformation. By signing this contract you are aware that these rules will also have to be followed for the safety of everyone.
6. Only 1 home based business (Avon, Mary Kay etc.) will be accepted. You will be accepted on a first come first served bases. Only a certain number of each type will be accepted. We will try to accommodate the best we can in the order as they come in.
7. ONLY THE FIRST 5 JEWELERY VENDOR/CRAFTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED
8. Any questions please call Diane 973-874-0220
9. Please fill out and email back as well as print, sign and send with payment.
10. Termination of this agreement by the undersigned vendor results in the sponsor retaining all of the vendor’s payment. There will be NO refunds. Payments described will be retained as liquidated damages. All tax liabilities and permits are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
# OF TABLES________ X $30.00 + $5.00 (END) + $5.00 (WALL) + $10.00
(ELECT.) = $____________ (ENCLOSED) please circle requirements
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
Number as came in
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Held Rain or Shine! ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Table Cloth or Drape Required. NO Setup until vehicle fully unloaded and moved. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.