Overland Park Fall Festival in Overland Park, KS
Unconfirmed / Anticipated-Only Event -- ! ! -- Date(s) are Approximate Only!
@Sat Sep 26th
Add Confirmed Date(s)
Other Possible Names for this Event: - Overland Park Halloween Family Concertfest - OP Fall Festival & Parade
Event Location OP Fall Festival c/o TRCC
11902 Lowell Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66213
- 174,631 housholds avg $79,192 ea.Location/Facility Type:
downtown Overland Park
Listing Details for Event #: 1804110Posted: Dec 12, 2014
Last Updated: Dec 12, 2014
Listing Completeness %: 90%
Views: Total: 0 Registered Users: 0
- Art & Craft Events
- Art and Craft Show
- Farm & Country
- Farmers Market
- Car & Motor
- Antique Car Show
Dates: Unconfirmed / Anticipated-Only Event -- ! ! -- Date(s) are Approximate Only!
@Sat Sep 26th
Show Hours: Saturday 9am to 5pm
Setup Time: Friday September 23 after 2pm and Saturday September 24 before 8
Year #: 55
Public Admission Price: Free
Haul Details: Can drive to park, then load to spot usually no more than 50 feet.
Vendor Breakfast: Food Vendors on site or bring own
Vendor Lunch: Food Vendors on site or bring own
Parking: Lots of street parking, city parking lots and handicapped accessible parking both temporary and permanent
Vendor Parking: One block over
RV Parking: None
Restrooms: Permanent park restrooms + portable units with sinks
Electricity: $15 wall spots only
Water: public outside spicket
Tables/Chairs: $12 per 8' table, no chairs
Misc Details: Outdoor Event w/o Cover Provided, Juried Crafts, Juried Fine Arts & Crafts
Website: URL on file! Click Here for more info.
Advertising: Radio and newspaper ads, websites, facebook, magazines and direct mail.
||Jury Fee: $10 Administration fee|
Jury Requirements: 3 Images for applicants
Commission: No Commission
Art/Craft Spaces This Yr: 200
Art/Craft Space Price: $75 - 10x10, $145 - 10 x 20, $120 - 10x10 End Cap, $210 - 10 x 20 End Cap
Food Space Price: $90 per booth
App Deadline: unknown
Still Accepting App's: unknown
Login or Signup to view more info
Kids anxiously sitting on the street curbs and parents waiting for the next act can only mean one thing - the Downtown Overland Park Fall Festival.
Date: Sat., Sept. 24
Craft Fair: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.(rain or shine)
Farmers' Market: 6:30 a.m. start
Parade: 10 a.m.
Parade starts one block west of Metcalf at 79th and Floyd. It will go west on 79th Street to Santa Fe, then Santa Fe to Robinson, ending near Overland Park Elementary School on Robinson
Location: The Santa Fe Commons Park, 8045 Santa Fe Drive
The festival features:
Johnson County's best Arts and Crafts Fair, featuring 200-plus vendors; Three stages of free concerts; Free children's entertainment and kid-friendly activities, including moonwalks, an inflatable obstacle course, and other funs options; Food booths, offering everything from lemonade and hot dogs to hamburgers, ice cream and more; and a classic car show.
Schedule of Events
Headline performance by The Elders, Kansas City's own Celtic band from 3:30pm to 5pm.
Kettlecorn, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Brats, Funnel Cake, Gyros, Cheesecake on a stick, Roasted Nuts, Baked Goods, Chinese Food and Candy.
Three stages of free concerts, featuring the Edlers, Kansas City's own Celtic band.
Free children's concerts
Free Moonwalk and Obstacle Course
A classic car show
The Santa Fe Trail Parade
The county's best Arts and Crafts Fair with 200-plus vendors
three stages of free concerts
free children's entertainments and Moonwalk and Obstacle Course and
food vendors for every taste
the Overland Park Farmers' Market
The Golden Oldies classic car show
The Santa Fe Trail Parade
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
1. The annual Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Fair accepts only handmade products. (This does not apply to component pieces such as the stones in jewelry or the glass for stained glass windows.)
2. Mass produced, commercially manufactured and kit products are ineligible.
3. The Fair does NOT provide tents and electricity. You are only renting space.
4. Vendors are not allowed to hang anything from the trees.
5. Layout and presentation of the park are based on the needs of the Fair, placements are not permanent.
6. Fair representatives will evaluate all booths and their contents for the purpose of ensuring product quality, presentation and fulfillment of the handmade requirement. Ability to participate in next year�s Fair is contingent upon this factor.
1. I understand that the City of Overland Park, its officials, employees and agents, will not be liable for injury to the applicant�s business or any loss of income or for damage to, or loss of, the goods, wares, merchandise or other property of the applicant.
2. I understand that the City of Overland Park has the final authority to decide whether or not any applicant�s participation in the Arts and Crafts Fair fosters the purposes for which the Fair is operated, and the City of Overland Park has the final authority to decide the nature, type and distribution of the goods and services to be provided at the fair.
3. I understand that failure to include payment, or payment stoppage is grounds for space reservation to be revoked.
4. I understand that motor vehicles are not permitted on Park property, unless authorized by the Director of Parks and Recreation.
5. I understand that past participation in the Fair does NOT guarantee permanent placement at a specific location in the park or a specific booth space.
6. I understand that the layout and presentation of the park is based on the needs of the Fair.
7. No refunds will be made for cancellations after August 15, 2011.
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Jury materials, slides or photos, will not be returned to you. Vendors can share a booth. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. Conditional Partial or Full Refunds by conditions such as date and whether your space is resold. Held Rain or Shine! Overnight Security Provided. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. White Canopies Only. Canopies must be weighted down, no stakes allowed in ground. Pets OK! Floor Length Table Cloth Required. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
A single-person or more panel lightly screens slides or photos.
All items must be entirely hand-made, no Embellishments only.
All items must be entirely hand-made by the artist alone.
All items must be Fine Craft or Art.
Limited number of Artists per category.
Artist must be present day of show.
Floor length table cloths required.
Booth Curtains Required ( Back and Both Sidewalls ).
Booth Business Sign Required.
No inventory boxes in view.
No plain, flat table displays. Tiers, levels, or shelves required on them.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 6
quality levels explained
You must be a full member to view promoter contact information.