Advertising Done for This Event
We post a large banner on church property and over 100 signs throughout the neighborhood. It is announced to our over 600 member congregation and we will send reminder cards to over 1000 attendees and an ad in the Crafters Guide.
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations
1) Spaces will be filled on first come basis, with a limit on the number of same type vendors. Priority will be given to returning vendors to keep their same spots provided and application and full payment is received by September 25th, 2011.
2) In the interest of establishing high standards at this craft show, we are requiring a detailed description and 2 photos of your craft item(s) to be submitted with your application along with a self addressed envelope for return. Photos will be returned on the show date or mailed back.
3) Applications will not be accepted without photos. (This will also help us to not place like items next to each other.)
4) Food and drinks will be available in the cafeteria. A coupon will be given for coffee or tea and a doughnut upon arrival. Someone will be around to collect lunch orders at 11:00.
5) You may only display and sell types of items shown in your photos sent with your application. We will be coming around to check your display and will ask you to remove all items not covered in your application photos. If you do not comply with these rules you will be asked to leave the show and you will forfeit your $45 payment.
6) All decisions are made by the HOPE Menís Group and will be final.
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with enough postage for the jury materials you are sending to be returned to you. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Food Service will take orders from and deliver to vendor booths. Event Helping Hands will come around/be available to relieve you for short periods. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
A multiple-person panel jury thoroughly reviews slides or photos and display.
All items must be hand made or embelished.
Limited number of Artists per category.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 4
quality levels explained