Event/Application Rules & Regulations
SHOW RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All space contracts are non-cancelable and non-transferable. There will be absolutely no subletting allowed. Exhibitors must restrict their displays to the space contracted for. Exhibitors may not use the aisles in any way to conduct sales. The coordinator reserves the right to move any exhibit.
2. Exhibitors must agree to set up exhibits and displays in keeping with the high standards of the show.
3. All displays and exhibits must comply with all of the rules and regulations of the local Fire and Health Department. Fire exits and alleys must be kept open at all times. All decorations must be made of fireproofed materials or be fireproofed.
4. Booths must be manned at all times the show is open.
5. Tables are available upon request at $ 5.00 per table and must be reserved in advance. Chairs are available at no charge on first come, first served basis. 220 V power is available in limited locations on request and will have an additional charge.
6. Exhibitors may not begin dismantling their booth until the posted time of show closing. Early move out is strictly prohibited.
7. No signs or other articles may be fastened to walls, electrical fixtures or booth pipes and drapes. The use of tacks, tape, nails etc that would mar the floors or walls is prohibited.
8. Iron Range Exhibitors, Inc., coordinator, building management, and officers thereof, those managing the show on neither their behalf nor their employees will be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to the exhibitor, his employees or his goods either while in transit to or from the building or while in the building from any cause whatsoever.
9. The coordinator must approve any exhibit over eight (8) feet in height. Request must be specified on the original contract.
10. All exhibitors must return a completed Minnesota Revenue Department ST-19 sales & use tax information form. Failure to return ST-19 will result in not being allowed to set up your booth and participating in the show.
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Jury materials, slides or photos, will not be returned to you. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. No Refunds. Show Credits available by condition. Held Rain or Shine! Overnight Security Provided. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Vehicles can not be brought near stand for un/loading. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.