Fremont Festival of the Arts Festival in Fremont, CA
Sat Aug 6th - Sun Aug 7th
Other Possible Names for this Event: - Fremont Festival of the Arts - Fremont Art and Wine Festival
Event Location Paseo Padre at Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
- 523,787 housholds avg $72,629 ea.Location/Facility Name:
Downtown city streetsLocation/Facility Type:
Listing Details for Event #: 2033147Posted: Sep 12, 2015
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2016
Listing Completeness %: 88%
Views: Total: 0 Registered Users: 0
- Art & Craft Events
- Art and Craft Show
Dates: Sat Aug 6th - Sun Aug 7th
Show Hours: Sat 10-6, Sun 10-6
Setup Time: Saturday morning at 5:00 a.m.
Year #: 33
Public Admission Price: free
Parking: Several free and paid parking locations around the festival site
Vendor Parking: provided upon acceptance
RV Parking: provided upon acceptance
Restrooms: 78 Portable outdoor units with portable handwashing stations
Electricity: not provided
Water: not provided
Tables/Chairs: not provided
Misc Details: Outdoor Event w/o Cover Provided
Website: URL on file! Click Here for more info.
Advertising: Television spots beginning two weeks prior to the festival; eight radio stations providing a total of 200 hours of promotional time; five newspapers run ads beginning two weeks prior to the festival.
Entertainment: Music from well-known local and national professional performers on three stages.
||Jury Fee: TBD|
Jury Requirements: 4 photos of work 1 photo display
Commission: 10% of sales
Art/Craft Spaces This Yr: 500
Art/Craft Space Price: $215 + 10% 10'X10'
URL to Offical Art/Craft Application: View!
URL to Offical Retail Application: View!
URL to Offical Food Application: View!
App Deadline: unknown
Still Accepting App's: unknown
Applications are Screened & Accepted progressively, as they arrive, until all spaces are filled.
Login or Signup to view more info
The Fremont Festival of the Arts is a major Summer event for artisans throughout the West. Over 650 booths filled with unique, one-of-a-kind pieces not easily found elsewhere draw return visitors who love the quality of art found here.
1. Firefighters Combat Challenge is an intense, spirited competition in which firefighters, wearing full turnout gear, race against the clock and each other on an obstacle course that is dominated by a five story tower.
2. Kid Zone is an entire block of fun and frolicking for kids of all ages jam-packed with exciting bounce houses, a giant slide, a bungee run track, and a rock climbing wall.
3. Business Alley is a min business tradeshow within the Festival/
4. Gourmet MarketPlace offers a plethora of gourmet specialties such as flavored oils and vinegars, dip mixes, chilies and salsas.
5. Wine Garden is a secluded retreat for those festival-goers who wish to enhance their experience at the Festival. Complete with premium wines from the area and other wine growing communities, the Wine Garden will feature wine tasting, reserved parking, gourmet food, souvenir wine glass and one wine/beer pour tickets for the Festival.
Event/Application Rules & RegulationsCommon Rules Selected:
No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
All items must be entirely hand-made, no Embellishments only.
Limited number of Artists per category.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 4
quality levels explained
From the Peninsula: Take the Dumbarton Bridge (highway 84) east, go south on 880, exit Mowry Ave East. Head toward the hills. The festival will be located on your right, starting at State Street.
From the South Bay: Take 880 North. Exit Mowry Ave. east. Head toward the hills. The festival will be located on your right, starting at State Street.
From the East Bay (Livermore, Pleasanton): Take 680 west. Exit Mission Blvd. north (238 N) . Turn right onto Mission Blvd. Turn left onto Walnut Ave. The festival will be on your right, starting at Paseo Padre Parkway.
From the North Bay (Berkeley, Vallejo): Take highway 880 south. Exit Mowry Ave East. Head toward the hills. The festival will be located on your right, starting at State Street.
You must be a full member to view promoter contact information.