The White Lake Township Historical Society hosts the Fisk Farm Festival. Taking place on September 8th & 9th, this festival draws an average of 3,000 people each year. There's something for everyone: tours of the historic 1855 farmhouse, barn, & 1876 1-room school, pony rides, a bake sale, Parlor Players, line dancing, musical entertainment, corn roasting, craft making & games for the children, door prizes, a used book sale, magic shows, storytelling, an encampment, antique cars & tractors, trades-people demonstrating their skills, ice cream sundaes & slices of homemade apple pie (made on the premises during the festival), along with locally grown farm-fresh produce & flowers, this event is not to be missed!
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS:
· Parking is to the left of the main entrance to the festival. It is mandatory that all crafters park there to allow the festival patrons the best parking, especially the handicapped. The parking attendant will enforce this rule.
· Although, there will be someone on the grounds all weekend; the encampment group & the historical society are not responsible for any damage or loss you may incur.
· Any extra vehicles (ex: camper, RV) that accompany you must be pre-approved first.
· You must stay for the duration of the show, bring your own equipment (tables, extension cords, tent, etc.), & are solely responsible for set up & tear down of your space as well as any sales tax that may apply.
· There is food available during the festival (roasted corn, hot dogs, sausage, & desserts) however we do not provide runners. You are responsible for providing food for yourself.
· We believe it is more professional looking if you wear a nametag during the weekend however, we do not provide them.
· Please be aware that rain or shine, warm or cold, the festival continues. Check the local forecast beforehand & come prepared for the weather.
· Please note: The grounds are NOT level. Please bring shims or some other device(s) to level your tent/table(s). We do not provide them.
· No pets are allowed on the grounds, except service animals. It is a violation of health department rules.
· We reserve the right to make last minute changes to crafter placement as we see necessary.
· There are no refunds once you’ve been accepted.
· We only accept checks or money orders.
· Application deadline is July 31st. An increased booth fee will be applied to applications accepted after the deadline. Sorry, no exceptions.
· An acceptance notice will be emailed or postal mailed to you after your check or money order clears & as quickly as possible. If you do not have an email address you must send a self addressed stamped envelope with your space fee & signed application.
Common Rules Selected:
Held Rain or Shine! Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Early Packup Allowed. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
From US23 take exit 67 for M-59 E toward Pontiac (0.2 mi), turn left onto M-59 E/Highland Rd and destination will be on the left (14.9 mi).
From I-75 take exit 93 for US-24/Dixie Hwy toward Waterford (0.3 mi). Turn right onto US-24 S/Dixie Hwy (1.4 mi). Turn right onto White Lake Rd (1.7 mi). Continue onto Nelsey Rd (0.8 mi). Turn left onto Maceday Lake Rd (1.0 mi). Turn right onto Williams Lake Rd (0.4 mi). Slight right onto Williams Lake Rd (0.3 mi). Continue onto N Williams Lake Rd (1.0 mi). Turn right onto M-59 W/Highland Rd. Destination will be on the right (1.3 mi)
From I-275 take exit 165 for I-696 toward Port Huron (0.8 mi). Follow signs for M-5 N and merge onto M-5 W (6.2 mi). Turn right onto N Pontiac Trail (0.6 mi). Slight left onto Haggerty Rd (1.2 mi). Turn left onto Richardson Rd (0.3 mi). Take the 2nd right onto Union Lake Rd (2.5 mi). Turn right onto Cooley Lake Rd (0.3 mi). Turn left onto S Williams Lake Rd (3.2 mi). Turn left onto M-59 W/Highland Rd. Destination will be on the right (1.4 mi)