Event/Application Rules & Regulations
AZLE STING FLING
Saturday, September 28th, 2013 -- 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Presented by the AZLE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Application Deadline: September 1st ,2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth Rental Information
*No ‘RAFFLE’ only Booths or ‘INFO’ Only Booths**
1. Applications and payment must be received by September 1st, 2013 in the Chamber Office. Checks, cash, money orders, Visa and MasterCard are accepted. After September 15th, payment must be made in cash plus a $10 late fee. Unfortunately there will be no refunds.
2. Vendors will provide their own equipment, shade/tents, and chairs. Everything must fit in the booth space provided. We recommended that you bring a flashlight with you for morning set-up.
3. Vendors will be assigned a specific area and space designated by a booth number. We will contact you with your booth assignment, location and set up time prior to the event. Sting Fling representatives will be available Friday evening and Saturday morning of the event to help locate assigned spaces. Booth set up is for Saturday morning, Sept. 28th and will be from 6:00 a.m. - 7 a.m. We will conduct organized set up times for Saturday morning so it will be crucial that you arrive at your scheduled time, plan and manage to unload within a 15 minute time frame.
4. PLEASE do not park your vehicle in the BBVA Compass Bank drive-through lane.
5. We expect a large crowd this year so keeping your booths open during the entire event for best sales opportunities. The outdoor booths will only have the general lighting available.
7. All vendors must sell from booths only; no soliciting from any area other than your rented booth.
8. Applications must indicate items to be sold or specific food to be sold.
9. Absolutely NO FOOD or DRINKS may be sold from craft and sales booths.
10. Booths will be reviewed several times during the day for compliance with event guidelines.
11. Each vendor is responsible for their trash clean-up at the conclusion of the Sting Fling.
12. No amplification systems may be used by vendors.
13. We are a family friendly festival. As such, profanity or alcohol related products are not permitted.
14. Anyone violating the above rules may be asked to leave and can be denied participation in future Azle Sting Fling festival.
Food vendor guidelines –
• No Food or Drinks may be offered FREE at any booth.
• All food vendors are required to obtain a temporary permit from the Tarrant County Health Department at their own cost. Absolutely NO food vendor will be allowed to operate without this permit. Non-profit organizations must obtain a health permit, but are exempt from the fee. NO food permits will be issued on premises. (Health Department: 817-321-4960)
• Designation of specific food to be sold must be made at the time of application. Please include a sample of your menu with your application. Menu with prices must be displayed during the festival hours for attendees to view easily. Once accepted, food categories MAY NOT be changed without prior approval.
PLEASE COMPLETE & RETURN THE BOOTH APPLICATION FORM (ON BACK) AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS INFORMATION SHEET FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
Common Rules Selected:
No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Early Packup Allowed. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.