Event/Application Rules & Regulations
Assumption Regional Catholic School PTA welcomes you to the 25th Annual Christmas Craft Fair. We would like to thank you for your support. With our effort and yours we can continue to make this one of the best craft fairs in the area!
Keep in mind the following rules so we can have another successful year:
1. All applications must be returned by the deadline to ensure your space in our show. Spaces and electrical outlets are assigned in the order the applications are received.
2. All crafts must be original work of the crafter. Only items provided on the application may be sold. Any items not meeting this guideline will be removed. Kits and manufactured items will not be permitted. (This is only fair to those crafters who work very hard on their handmade craft.) Also, we have made allowances for home party products (i.e. Tupperware, Tastefully Simple etc..)
3. Crafters are responsible for the clean-up of their assigned space. No early packing up, please.
4. We try to accommodate your request for particular spaces. This is not always possible.
5. Please be at the site by 8:00 AM. Your table will be given away by 8:30 AM. Please call if you are not able to make it on time.
6. NOTHING CAN BE HUNG ON THE WALLS OF OUR BUILDING. You are to utilize the space provided.
7. All tables must be covered to the floor. This keeps a clean, neat appearance.
8. Due to fire codes, all hallway tales MUST BE AGAINST THE WALL. All doorways and entrances must be clear from obstructions.
9. There will be a $10.00 charge for a rental table provided to you by Assumption School. It is on a first come first served basis. There is a place on your registration form for the upcoming year for a rental tale. Please have this form available when signing up for a table. Remember there will be no refunds available unless we cancel the show.
10. Registrations are non-transferable. There will be no sharing of spaces. Each crafter must register separately.
11. Assumption School, Assumption Parish and their employees and PTA members shall not be held responsible or liable for any damages, theft or injuries arising out of the sale of goods.
12. After unloading your crafts, please kindly move your car to the back lot closest to the Church. Crafter vehicles must be out of the two front lots by 8:30 am. There will be volunteers directing you on where to park.
13. The only doors that are to be used for loading/unloading of your crafts will be the main entrance and the cafeteria entrance.
14. Electric is available for those who request it. Sharing of outlets is necessary due to the limited number of outlets. Just because it falls with your spot does not mean it solely belongs to you.
15. If you are going to be freehand painting during the days of the craft fair, we ask that you begin setting up your table with a drop cloth underneath. This is to keep our brand new school looking brand new.
16. The space you are paying for is 8ft x 5ft. We will be measuring displays to make sure you are adhering to the space provided. If you are over your space without permission from the Craft Fair Committee and do not make an effort to fix your display after we have measured we reserve the right to charge a fee for each additional foot you go over. We need to keep our aisles free so customers can pass easily through.
17. Each crafter is asked to donate an item for our Auction. Please have the item ready when you check in for your space.
call for application and space availability.Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with enough postage for the jury materials you are sending to be returned to you. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Raffle / Door Prize Donation Required. Floor Length Table Cloth Required. Food Service will take orders from and deliver to vendor booths. NO Setup until vehicle fully unloaded and moved. Vehicles can not be brought near stand for un/loading. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
A single-person or more panel jury reviews slides or photos and display.
All items must be mostly hand made, no minor Embellishments only.
Limited number of Artists per category.
Floor length table cloths required.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 6
quality levels explained