The Fremont Festival of the Arts is a major Summer event for artisans throughout the West. Over 650 booths filled with unique, one-of-a-kind pieces not easily found elsewhere draw return visitors who love the quality of art found here.
1. Firefighters Combat Challenge is an intense, spirited competition in which firefighters, wearing full turnout gear, race against the clock and each other on an obstacle course that is dominated by a five story tower.
2. Kid Zone is an entire block of fun and frolicking for kids of all ages jam-packed with exciting bounce houses, a giant slide, a bungee run track, and a rock climbing wall.
3. Business Alley is a min business tradeshow within the Festival/
4. Gourmet MarketPlace offers a plethora of gourmet specialties such as flavored oils and vinegars, dip mixes, chilies and salsas.
5. Wine Garden is a secluded retreat for those festival-goers who wish to enhance their experience at the Festival. Complete with premium wines from the area and other wine growing communities, the Wine Garden will feature wine tasting, reserved parking, gourmet food, souvenir wine glass and one wine/beer pour tickets for the Festival.
Event/Application Rules & RegulationsCommon Rules Selected:
No Refunds or Show Credits. Held Rain or Shine! Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
All items must be entirely hand-made, no Embellishments only.
Limited number of Artists per category.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them. Determined Quality Level: 4
quality levels explained