Event/Application Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Only the person(s) named on the registration form may exhibit and sell.
2. MERCHANDISE MUST BE MADE BY THE EXHIBITOR. NO IMPORTS LABELED HANDMADE, NO COMMERCIAL ITEMS, AND NO CONSIGNMENTS.
3. Any exhibitor with articles or signs found to be unsuitable will be asked to remove the articles or signs.
4. No electrical cords will be permitted in public walkways and extension cords are the responsibility of the exhibitor. All booths do not have access to electricity, so please specify.
5. Neither the sponsoring organization nor Holly Area Schools will be responsible for any loss or damage to sale items.
6. If for any reason the sponsoring organization can not hold this show, they will be responsible only for the return of the booth money.
7. No money will be refunded after September 1, 2011.
8. If you must cancel, please notify Sue Les as soon as possible at (248) 634-5338. Do not supply your own substitute, as it would not be fair to those on our reserve list.
9. Your booth is to be ready by 8:45 a.m. on the day of the show. Also, lunch orders will be picked up at this time or the night before at the check-in table. You may also order at the kitchen early Saturday.
10. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying their own sales tax.
Common Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with enough postage for the jury materials you are sending to be returned to you. Vendors can share a booth. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. Conditional Partial or Full Refunds by conditions such as date and whether your space is resold. Held Rain or Shine! ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Early Packup Allowed. Floor Length Table Cloth Required. Food Service will take orders from and deliver to vendor booths. Event Helping Hands will come around/be available to relieve you for short periods. NO Setup until vehicle fully unloaded and moved. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.
Event Quality Level Determining Flags:
A multiple-person panel jury thoroughly reviews slides or photos and display.
All items must be entirely hand-made, no Embellishments only.
All items must be entirely hand-made by the artist alone.
All items must be Fine Craft or Art.
Limited number of Artists per category.
Floor length table cloths required.
No inventory boxes in view.
All product types to be sold must be listed on application.
Pre-show inspection of items and booths will be performed.
Vendors with items violating contract terms WILL BE asked to remove them.
Exhibitors must wear name badges. Determined Quality Level: 7
quality levels explained