Best decorated booth wins $500.00. Coupons are available for customers online. Website is http://www.christmascitygiftshow.com.
Kids area, Santa, Christmas Music
Largest show of its kind in the Southeast, and continuing to grow bigger & better since its beginning in 1981!��Over 150 vendors featuring arts & crafts from all over the country waiting for you to pick up that one-of-a-kind holiday gift. Thousands of visitors plan their vacation time around this annual event!�� In addition, look for a special appearance by "Jingles" the Christmas elf... don't forget to bring your camera! Considered the BEST gift show in the South!�
**Awarded Southeast Tourism Society (STS) Top 20 Fall Event 2010!
One of the largest Christmas Craft and Gift Show in the South! Top Twenty Events in the Southeast. Arts and crafts, plus more....choirs, clubs, Santa photos and entertainment for the kids! 25 years and growing...over 10,000 in attendance. Visit http://www.cross2success.org
for map, registration form and more.
This is the largest arts and crafts event on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. It does include non-juried vendors.
MS Coast Coliseum and
Saturday, November 8 hours
Sunday, November 9 Hours:
For info call
Event/Application Rules & Regulations
1. Is it handcrafted? Hand crafted items will be placed near the front of the show.
2. The look of your booth. Presentation is so important for customers entering show.
3. Will it draw crowds? Demonstration booths are placed so as to not obstruct traffic flow.
4. Limited duplication. I try hard to not place you next to similar items.
5. Your Booth is to remain open during the entire show (all hours). It seems that Sunday brings eager
exhibitors ready to pack up early and leave. If you do this, you will forfeit any deposit paid and not be
asked to come back.
6. Parking. We will have an area for you to park trailers and your vehicles. You will be given a pass to
be displayed in the window of your vehicle.
7. Your prices need to remain the same throughout the show. When you change prices because things are not selling, it just tells the customers to wait until Sunday to shop. Random checks will be made during the show to make sure this is policy adhered to. Failure to comply may result in
being asked to remove items from your table immediately.
8. Tables need to be covered to the ground. Booths should be neat and have a Christmasy look.
9. Items not listed in your application will have to be removed. An example is jewelry; it seems more and more people are adding jewelry without telling us.
10. Setup You can set up on Friday from 9.a.m. until 9.00 p.m. and early Saturday from 6 a.m. to 8
11. HOTELS: IN JULY WE WILL SEND OUT INFORMATION ON SPECIAL HOTEL RATES
12. RV Parking is available at the Coliseum. Contact the coliseum for prices. 228-594-3700.
13. Nametags. Each exhibitor will receive 2 nametags per booth. Additional nametags will be $5.00
per name tag. NO EXCEPTIONS!
14. RAFFLES: No raffles are permitted without the written approval of Ron Meyers.
Ron Meyers and Cross 2 Success Ministries reserves the right to cancel or reassign your booth
without notice. Your booth fee guarantees you a place in the show only. We also reserve the right to
evict anyone from the show for violation of rules or rude behavior. We do not anticipate any problems,
but we must be prepared for anything. In order for Christmas City to remain the success that it has
been in the past, it is imperative to run a professional show with professional exhibitors.
is about quality, not quantity! I look forward to working with you! Ron MeyersCommon Rules Selected:
Previous acceptance does not guarantee re-acceptance. Vendors can share a booth. Spots are assigned prior to show based by promoter. Conditional Partial or Full Refunds by conditions such as date and whether your space is resold. Held Rain or Shine! Overnight Security Provided. ALL product categories must be itemized on the application. No vendor may sell any soft drinks, name brand drinks, or bottled water. No streamer poppers, snaps, silly string, stink bombs or other similar items may be sold! No pop guns, marshmellow guns or other disruptive items may be sold. Trash must be removed from your space to provided receptacles. No Gas Generators. No Early Packup Allowed. Floor Length Table Cloth Required. Event Helping Hands will come around/be available to relieve you for short periods. Vehicle must be parked in designated areas. Standard Rules:
All work and displays must stay within designated space.
No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
Spot area must be kept clean throughout the event and be left spotless afterwards.
No soliciting, approaching patrons, or distribution of advertising material outside of booth area.
All vendors must have a state sales tax license. Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all sales tax.